What's so special about engineering at Multis?
Multis engineering is working at the cutting edge of FinTech, Blockchain, and Web3 technologies with incredible challenges ahead, that includes supporting multiple blockchain networks, integrating with financial and banking third-party APIs, and transitioning parts of our stack to NodeJS.
You will be part of a small development team at an early-stage startup in a fast-moving industry with a focus on delivery speed, high work standards, and team spirit!
Our engineering principles?
- Customer-obsession: Our #1 priority is to support our users, listen and commit to them to build a strong product they can trust to navigate through the crypto uncharted territories.
- Pragmatism: Blockchain is a fast-moving environment. We embrace change and navigate this world in the most realistic and practical way possible.
- Ownership: We trust by default, value initiatives, and encourage open communication. Every team member is responsible for leading, delivering, and reporting features end-to-end.
We're looking for a Full-Stack engineer to join our team and work side-by-side with product and designer folks. She/he will help build and maintain our next-generation financial services for businesses – leveraging bleeding edge blockchain technology as well as a server-less infrastructure.
As a core team member, we also expect you to help us shape a caring, ambitious and fun culture!
What You’ll Do
As a software engineer at Multis, you will work with our Product and Design team to define the outcomes and success metrics for the next features prioritized in the roadmap. You will own the build from front-to-back and start-to-finish, designing with security and quality in a timely manner to continuously push to deliver value to our users.
More concretely, you will have the opportunity to work and leave your mark on a product at the crossroad of Cryptocurrencies and Fintech with strong challenges ahead, such as:
- Leverage our Banking partner to offer new features or improve existing ones around fiat payments (debit cards, ACH, wire, etc.), on/off-ramp with cryptocurrencies, and account management in order to offer the best and most complete business banking experience to our users.
- Participate in the constant improvement of our analytics layer, collecting more on-chain and off-chain data across multiple blockchains and services.
- Improve our crypto payment system in different directions (explore alternative chains, integrate selected DeFi protocols, facilitate fast and secure payments, etc.)
- Ensure every component are maintainable over time